XXI International Competition for Many-stringed instruments "Jurmala 2021"
Laureates of sites 1, 2 and 3 of the XXII International Academic Music Competition “Jurmala 2021” receive money awards. In order to receive the premium, by 28 June the laureate or his or her lawyer must complete the application and signed, scanned sent to e-mail: email@example.com
Until June 8 - Category A-E players submit video of I Round program on competition server (link will be published in organizer website);
June 10 – Announcement of I Round results and winners of Category A (https://muzikasskola.jurmala.lv/category/konkurss-jurmala/);
June 15 (in case if II Round will be on-line or for participant that can’t come on-site)- Category B-E players submit video of II Round program on competition server (link will be published in organizer website);
June 19-21 – Open masterclasses. Participants of I and II Round can apply for on-site masterclasses until June 8 on organisers website; Shedule of masterclases will be publiced at June 10 During the masterclasses jury will give information about I Round results. Masterclasses will be translated on-line in organisers facebook account and Youtube channel JurmalaLive.
June 21 –Round II on-site or on-line or mixed if participant can’t come to competition. Final Concert of jury and laureates, Awards Ceremony for categories B, C, D, E.
REQUIREMENTS AND REGULATION OF VIDEOS TO SEND:
- The performances of the participants must be filmed using a stable horizontal camera, which does not move (a mobile phone can be used as well);
- Each composition must be filmed in one peace;
- Video sound cannot be processed in any way;
- The video must feature the performers in full height. In the case of multiple cameras, it should be Absolutely clear that the view is consequential and the sound is continuous;
- Videos can be taken anywhere, not earlier than 1 March of 2021;
- Each composition must be aploded as seperate video with description in file name – participant name_surname_group_composition;
- Videos must be uploaded onto a certain location:
Upload of I Round videos
Upload of II Round videos
- The competition reserves the right to stream the videos in its own channels, on social networks etc.